I love beauty heart radishes. Is there another winter vegetable so lovely?
They’re also known as watermelon radishes. Look how pretty they are when you cut the peel away!
They’re awesome with cream cheese or Neufchatel and a little salt.
- 1 large beauty heart radish (about 16 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce package Neufchatel or cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Peel and chop the radish into small pieces (whatever your blender or food processor can handle).
- Put the cheese in the bottom of a blender or food processor. Add the radishes and salt. Purée.
- Eat on crackers, carrots, or whatever strikes your fancy.
0 thoughts on “Recipe: Beauty Heart Radish Dip”